Wednesday 15 May 2013

#BEDM- Food glorious food

So this might be a day late but after my exam yesterday I wasn't feeling great, then by the time I got home at about 9 I felt dreadful so it was a very early night for me, I hope you can all forgive me.

Back to the subject of food, I love food.

For me a pre exam breakfast is possibly one of the most important meals of the year, yesterday my pre-exam breakfast consisted on the worlds biggest sandwich, this picture doesn't do it justice!

Bacon, mushroom and fried egg sandwich (the only way this could have been improved was to add oatcakes)

I was going with the theory of the more grease the better, and to be fair this did get me through my three hour exam and beyond! I'm sure science says I should be eating oily fish and stuff like that but a greasy sandwich counts just the same right?

Any pre-exam food recommendations for me to try for me next exam?


Keep it scrimpy.
Laura.



1 comment:

  1. I'd annihilate a bacon sandwich right now...

    ReplyDelete