Monday 6 May 2013

#BEDM- Fit and Healthy



I am in no way fit. Bitch hill is a daily struggle, I’m counting down the days left, next year I don't plan to walk up it much at all. 

Over summer my big plan is to work on getting fit and being more ‘outdoorsy’, we shall see how well that goes.

 My one plus point is that I do eat reasonably healthy  I can be found raiding the isles of aldi for amazing 39p fruit and veg on a weekly basis. For a student I don’t really eat a lot of processed foods, although bacon oatcakes are my downfall in life (Thank You very much to Richard who picked them up for me from TESCO today, I'm a classy girl you see). I would much rather make my own pizza from scratch than order one in, it's more fun and healthy-ish.

Lets hope this summer brings more gym trips and outdoors adventures than bacon oatcakes.



Keep it scrimpy.
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment