Saturday 18 May 2013

#BEDM - Best Friends

This is another one of those posts that I have been kind of dreading. I really dislike the term 'best friend' I feel like I'm picking favorites so I'm going to give you all a quick round up of my closest friends. To be fair I was going do this post exclusively about my dog but then I remembered that I do actually have friends.


This is Jane and Chris who kind of come as a pair, both of them are awesome geography buddies, both partial to a cheeky quad-vod or two in Paddy's


This is Richard who is very lovely indeed, he's also on my course at uni and likes cool stuff like planes and occasionally trains. He's seriously brilliant.

Rose is so lovely and has a great taste in christmas jumpers!

Giselle is my kick ass awesome flatmate, she makes a great cuppa and loves cake almost as much as me!


Tash is like my sister, I might not see her as often as I would like but she kicks ass and I love her



Jon, he is an electrician and general odd job man. We go on cool road trips and stuff.

I have known Vicky for ever, we have been in education together since nursery and now we both go to Bangor! 

Andrew Hubbert also know as just Hubbert is like my gay best friend, only he isn't gay, so ladies please form an orderly queue! (also Hub, I'm sorry I used such on old photo)


I've known Jo since nursery and while she never came to 6th form with me we have always remained close. I'm not too sure how we became friends she was always very quite and shy and I...well I wasn't. She's my Harry Potter buddy, when the last book came out we both spent two days in bed reading.

My dog, I couldn't really not include her in this. 

And last but no means least, Miss Alex Rhead , she's like my little sister, I love her to bits. She is currently kicking ass at her exams ready to go to uni in September, I'm so proud of her. 


I hope everyone enjoyed meeting some of my friends, all of my friends are brilliant and I love them all.

Keep it scrimpy
Laura



4 comments:

  1. And the best friend of all has known me since conception my MUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! "Hubbert" is one hot chap. I will certainly be getting in the queue!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hub, I love you to bits but you are so uncool it hurts!

      Delete
  3. In the words of Michael Mcintyre Hub, "verrryyy gay!"

    ReplyDelete