Friday 24 May 2013

#BEDM - Compliments

I'm very much an academically minded person so for me the biggest compliments come when someone recognizes the effort and dedication I put into a piece of work.

By far the best compliment I have had was my GCSE results I worked damn hard for those two A's and finally that hard work had paid off and I was so proud.

Don't get me wrong it's lovely when people tell me I have nice legs or I'm really pretty (Thanks Malsha) but I'm just so focused on my education it's nice to know that people do actually see all the hard work I put in.

Anyway, it's been a very mixed day and I should probably sleep, I'm really sorry for the awfully short and very text based blog posts recently, I shall make a note to improve!.


Keep it scrimpy
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment