Wednesday 29 May 2013

#BEDM - Morning Ritual

So every morning at 6am I jump out of bed fresh as a daisy throw on my running clothes and run 5k. I then return for cooling shower and a healthy breakfast of fruit and muesli before gliding through my delightful day with a smile on my face.

Okay, so where did I lose you? For people who know me I'm guessing it was somewhere around morning. I couldn't run 5k if my life depended on it. As for bloody muesli give me a bacon butty any day!

I don't have a morning routine as such, since I don't really have a structured timetable as such I find it really hard to get into a routine. I currently don't have exams, lectures or work so I'm planning a couple of lazy days where morning shall not be seen.

So on a 'average' day (one where I have a lecture somewhere between 9-12). When I wake up I tend to down a heck of a lot of water then hit the snooze button a few too many times before rushing off to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my business. Depending on how late I am I may or may not have breakfast, usually I have fuck all in anyway so grab something a little later on. Then that's it, I get dressed and go out. No faffing around with makeup I very rarely wear make up in the day. I can go from asleep to arriving at my lecture in 20mins.

So there you have it, no 5k run, just a bacon butty and a grumpy 18 year old.


Keep it scrimpy
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment