Friday 3 May 2013

#BEDM- A day in the life of...a student

I'm not even going to lie, I have been a total lazy bitch today. The maintenance people woke me up because they came to clean my shower head at about 11am and since I didn't have a lecture until 4 most of the day with my head stuck firmly in a textbook so there isn't all that much exciting stuff to show you.

The joys of revising 


I rediscovered a few old doodles from my lecture notes...

and made some beautiful revision cards

When I did finally stroll down to my 4pm lecture I found Al, who was a little worse for wear after last night.

I'm glad to say we did all make it through the lecture which was then followed by another 2 hour meeting for poor Al, but for me it was followed by a trip to the pub for drinks to celebrate finishing all of my first year lectures!

The burgers from the Belle Vue are delish!

This evening has so far consisted of a little more revision, a much needed skype session to the lovely Hubbert and Lambrini.

All in all a very good day. Have a good weekend everyone!


Keep it scrimpy
Laura.




1 comment:

  1. That burger does look nice. I know where I'll be eating later. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete