Tuesday 21 May 2013

#BEDM- Dream Job


My dream job has been the same ever since I sat my GCSEs I want to teach, more than that I want to inspire. Geography is my passion so I really wouldn't want to do any else but teach it although it would be nice to be able to teach somewhere warm.

I'm not really the kind of person who could have a 9-5 desk job, I'd do it if I had to but I like the variation that teaching brings. I currently work in a pub and while I do love my job I can't see myself working there forever. 

I want to inspire young people like I was inspired, geography is a beautiful subject and I want to share that with the world (oh dear I am a soppy git as of late).


Here is my GCSE geography class. Don't we look like an inspired bunch of people?


What you your dream job be?



Keep it scrimpy
Laura.


No comments:

Post a Comment