Wednesday 8 May 2013

#BEDM- Pets

Finally a post where I'm not complaining about revision!

Okay. so pets, well there is only one little beauty I'm talking about today, LUCKY!


She is literally the most beautiful thing in the world to me. We got her as a rescue when she was 1 or 2 , even today we aren't entirely sure how old she is. Anyway, long story short she was in a bad way when we got her but with all the love and attention (and food) she was soon a totally different dog.


I seriously don't know what I would do without her, she was my rock when my parents broke up the second time round and all through their divorce her bright eyes and wagging tail kept me going on even the darkest of days.

Here are some very cute photos of her for you all to enjoy, everyone say awww!

Yes, that is my dog wearing my jumper.
'What you lookin' at'
She LOVES the water (unless it's a bath)
The snow is quite tasty as well apparently

Sleepy dog


Keep it scrimpy
Laura.








2 comments:

  1. Awww! Nice dog. I like how excited they get when you go home for the first time in weeks/months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BATHPOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!

    ReplyDelete