Sunday 26 May 2013

#BEDM- Music Love

Well I don't really listen to albums as such, I'm more the kind of person who whacks on the radio and listens to what they are told to or someone who listens to the same song about 50 times on YouTube. So rather than share my top 5 albums like I'm supposed to I'm just going to babble on about what I have been listening to as of late.

Signal 1
My local radio station, I love it, a few too many adverts but they all remind me of home so it's fine. Perry and Louise Breakfast show is what I used to listen to before school and in the past few weeks has kept me awake on the few occasions when I have been up early revising. I have always listened to the radio when revising and signal 1 play a right good mix, every now and again they throw an oldie in the mix, I love it!


Glee- My guilty pleasure
I seriously loves glee, then some bastard moved it over to sky. Ever since then I've just had to roughly keep up with the story line and enjoy the songs, some a little too much. Here are my picks

Mine



Songbird



Landslide



Go your own way

Before you all judge me too much I think we should move on from the glee songs, although it doesn't get much better from here.

I love this song, I'm not even sure where I first heard it but it's always just kind of been there.

Alex and I have an amazing dance to this, if you have ever been subjected to it, I'm very sorry.


Finally, last one I promise, I LOVE every single song on the Mamma Mia sound track, but seriously, who couldn't!? There is a song for every occasion right there, if I had to listen to one album for the rest of my life this would be it.
Although this is my fave

I hope you haven't judged me too much for this!


Keep it scrimpy
Laura





No comments:

Post a Comment