Thursday 2 May 2013

#BEDM- Spring



Firstly, Happy Birthday Clive!

Now, onto the topic of spring. It’s a confusing time for me, the weather is lovely and shit all at the same time. I need to stay in and revise but the nice weather makes me want BBQ’s on the beach and the rubbish weather makes me all sad. Plus my wardrobe is confused as well, we had some nice weather before easter so I was convinced spring was here to stay and packed all my winter woollens up and took them home bringing back the summery stuff. In typical wales fashion it pissed it down constantly leaving me totally unprepared.

On a more serious note spring for me usually means exams. GCSE’s Alevels and now uni exams, it’s the most stressful time of the year for me but it also signals that I'm nearly there, summer is almost here and it’s nearly time to relax.

Nearly, not quite though and on that note, I'm going back to my revision.

Oooh look a scary crow...


Keep it scrimpy
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment