Monday 20 May 2013

#BEDM - News Flash

For this post entitled newsflash I could have and almost did have a massive rant about the equal marriage bill currently crawling through parliament but it would be a very short post because love is love and marriage should be based on love. Gender shouldn't matter.

Instead I decided to look for a more uplifting story that would perk up this very long day.

Now we all know how much I love my dog so when I heard this I couldn't resist.


Everyone meet Zues and his owner Joseph Sebastian. Zues  is a 15 year old pooch who is almost entirely deaf and blind.
As a last hoorah for Zues Joseph is taking him on a last big walkies (well cycle) around Australia, since 2011 the pair have been traveling meeting new people and sharing their story



"I don't want Zeus to just die, he has cared for me more than I have cared for him." 




You can check out the full article here http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/20/joseph-sebastian-zeus-biking-trip-_n_3306418.html?utm_hp_ref=good-news


Keep it scrimpy
Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment