Thursday 16 May 2013

#BEDM Pampering

I really haven't had much time to pamper myself recently but once these exams are over I'm having some quality me time.
On my kind of budget I can't really afford massive pamper days and spa breaks, I even find expensive face masks a waste of money so here are my favourite cheap and easy ways of pampering yourself.

Reading a book- I can't wait for summer when I can read nothing but trashy literature, I'm taking at least a few weeks break from academic papers. Make use of your local library to save some pennies or if you have a kindle there are loads of freebies out there.

Egg hair mask- stick with me on this one, I've read you are supposed to just use the yolk but I can never be bothered to separate them so I use 2 eggs and a glug of olive oil and whisk. Slap this on your hair leave for 20mins and wash off. Please please don't wash it out with hot water, do you really want scrambled egg in your hair? The results are really noticeable and don't worry your hair won't smell or anything, you will just have smooth shiny lush locks of hair, enjoy!

Take a bath- Oh how I have missed baths, everytime I go home I tell myself I'm going to have a nice long soak in the bath, I never bloody get round to it though. For uber relaxation why not combine a long soak in the bath with your favourite book or magazine.

Wearing matching bra and pants - I always feel really classy when I do this, it isn't pampering as such but it makes me feel better about life.

Grab yourself a cuppa- again I like to combine this with reading a good book and cake, always cake.

Movie night- Go on, indulge in Bridget Jones and Ben and Jerry's, the ultimate night in.


How do you like to pamper yourself?


Keep it scrimpy
Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment