Monday 27 May 2013

#BEDM - Fantasy Dinner Party

So my dream dinner party would actually be a BBQ on the beach, on a really nice warm sunny day I couldn't think of anything better! I'd have it in Wales somewhere, maybe over on Anglesey somewhere.


Guests

See! Serious lack of beard.
Ron, Hermione and Luna - My own golden trio, Ron would be the eye candy of the evening  Hermione would be super interesting to talk to and think how organised my revision time table would be with her help! Luna would be just amazing, she could even help decorate.
Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall- Just because they would be awesome  and think of the stories!
The Obama's - The whole family, why not? The more the merrier.
Alexander von Humboldt- A very famous geographer, did loads of work on biogeography, by that I mean kind of came up with it. He's a geographer and as such he should have a kick ass beard, but there are always exceptions to a rule. He also has a penguin named after him!
Margret Thatcher- This is where things get political. I just think she would be a really interesting person to talk to.
Mr Wishart - I think he would like to meet Thatcher
Jess Livingstone - Just because she would provide some entertainment for the evening. The Jess Wishy Thatcher area would be very interesting indeed!


Entertainment

Well considering we are on a beach I'd take a few bits and bobs. Kites are always fun no matter what your age, although I can't picture Thatcher flying a kite.


Food

I'd have Wishy and Obama manning the BBQ for us all, the usual sausages and burgers although I do like corn on the cob done on a BBQ, oh and veggie stuff for Jess.

Music

Someone bring a guitar and we can sing around the campfire as the sun goes down!





I really want a BBQ on the beach now, shame I'm not in Bangor at the moment.



Keep it Scrimpy
Laura.


2 comments: