Thursday 9 May 2013

#BEDM- Favourite Social Media Channel

As a Blogger I find it very difficult to pick my favourite social media channel. I have appreciation for all of them really but for me (and I'm guessing most people) it comes down to facebook or twitter.

Facebook
Best for organising stuff. We have groups for everything on facebook from Geog Soc to my old politics class, it makes it easy or organise events both small and large.

Worst for being a nosey bitch. I like the fact I can follow Stephen Fry on Twitter, you don't get that with facebook.


Twitter
Best for networking. I have met most of my blogger friends through twitter #twittersisters and blogger discussions are my fave way of finding new blogs to follow and read

Worst for having Deep meaningful conversations (DMCs). Not only are you restricted character wise but also the whole bloody world can see your DMC.

I think for me Twitter just about wins the battle for best social network as I just really like being nosey.



What's your favourite social network? Feel free to leave some links so I can follow you guys (I'm a nosey bitch)

You can follow me on the following networks
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Google+
Pintrest

Keep it scrimpy
Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment