Friday 11 December 2015

Making that budget stretch.

End of semester one is fast approaching and while that means it's almost time to go home for Christmas and enjoy a warm house and some proper food. End of the semester also brings some hefty expenses, Christmas presents and journeys home. At this time of year the bank balance can be getting a bit low for us students so when TransPennine Express got in touch and asked me to share this fun little info graphic of ways to make your money go further I couldn't really say no.


9 tips to keep your student overdraft far from red

I have to say, I totally agree with getting a rail card! It's totally worth it if you travel a lot and will pay for itself in no time. One thing I didn't know is that the Co-op does student discount! How amazing is that?! If only there was one nearby. I also had no idea about google opinion rewards, I might give it a go, if I do I will let you know.

Keep it Scrimpy,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment