Thursday 31 December 2015

Hello 2016

Now I'm not really sure what 2016 will have in stall for me, I graduate in July and I'm off to see Harry Potter and The Cursed Child in September but really that's all I have set in stone at the moment. To be fair I'm quite happy to just wait and see what happens at the moment, I'm pretty content with life really.

My 2015 - Cake, Cocktails, Books and Animals.
So with no drastic changes planned for the year, my 2016 resolutions are a little smaller than usual, maybe this year I will actually manage to keep them!


Read more books 

To force me to actually do this I'll be undertaking a reading challenge, I haven't decided which one but I'll keep you posted on my progress! 

Spend more time with family

I love my family, I've really missed them while I've been away. My cousin has the two cutest kids ever. I want to see more of them, mainly because I get to play Lego and have cuddles and who doesn't love that!?

De clutter 

Yes, I own far too much stuff, my mum will laugh at that! This past five months I've lived out of a suitcase and found it surprisingly easy. When I head home I'll be getting rid of some clutter. This might also result in a boot sale.

Get back to reason I started blogging

I feel like I've strayed slightly from the student advice purpose of my blog so this year I'll be sharing some more student focused posts, especially a series about taking a year abroad.

What does 2016 have in store for you?

Keep it Scrimpy,
Laura. 

No comments:

Post a Comment