Sunday 1 November 2015

BEDN - Random facts about me.

So the first day of blog every day in November and it's time for some new facts about me. 


- I was born on the 202nd day of 1994, the same day that Tony Blair became leader of the Labour Party.

- I love cheese

- Yesterday I subscribed to the digital version of horse and rider. 


- People chewing loudly on their food makes me angry. 

- I've never watched an episode of the Kardashian's. I also probably wouldn't recognise them if they walked past me in the street. Despite this we've named the new ducks on the farm Kim and Kanye.

- Skipping is really fun

- I can't eat tomatoes 

- I really dislike coffee 

- I abseiled down Penrhyn castle this summer. It was awesome!



- I can't cope with people who bend the spines on books. BOOK MURDERS!

- When I was 5 I broke my arm falling off a bouncy castle ( I was pushed) 

- Today I started my Christmas shopping. 

Well I hope you all learnt something new! 

Keep it Scrimpy,
Laura. 



1 comment:

  1. My favourite fact was the one about you abseiling down Penrhyn Castle. That sounds awesome.

    I have never haerd of the Kardashian's, let alone watched an episode of it!

    ReplyDelete