Wednesday 4 November 2015

BEDN- Photography (Autumn days)

Remember that song from primary school?

"Autumn days when the grass is jeweled and the silk inside a chestnut shell
Jet planes meeting in the air to be refueled, all these things I love so wellSo I must forget, no I must forget, to say a great big thank you no I must forget."

Well anyway, Autumn is here and it is beautiful 


Now Nico gets to help us pick up leaves as well as poop
Best make the most of the Autumn sunshine
Prague looked beautiful in Autumn colours
This isn't really autumn related but the sheep just make me smile
The leaves really are beautiful

Again our ladies are just cute
One of the best things about autumn, my dad came to stay on the farm!
Autumn apple pie, what's not to love!?




I feel like autumn gets taken for granted but it's my favorite season.

Keep it Scrimpy,

Laura. 

No comments:

Post a Comment