Monday 2 November 2015

BEDN- Love Monday's

I suppose most people struggle with Monday's because they've just had the most awesome weekend. Well here we work weekends so Monday is just another day so I don't have any issues with it. The best thing about Monday's is that it's the day before Tuesday which is our day off. So really, Monday is our Friday and Wednesday is our Monday.

So this post should be called Wednesday love. 

A day off in Prague is great but horses are better.


As much as I do love my days off I also love returning to work, more specifically I love coming back to the animals. Especially the horses, they're a total pleasure to work with and I can be in the worst mood and they just cheer me up. 

Sometimes Nico totally sums up my mood.
The sheep are also pretty comical but I feel like the horses are pretty happy to see me after I've had a day off, the sheep just want food.

Cute but totally just in it for the food.
I guess I'm really lucky to have a pretty awesome job and get to look forward to heading back to work rather than just having to cope with it.

Keep it Scrimpy,
Laura. 


No comments:

Post a Comment