Friday 27 November 2015

BEDN- Buy nothing day.

Was this supposed to a challenge? If so I failed miserably!

Now I know some people really disagree with Black Friday and last year I wasn't really bothered but this year I'm stuck 1000 miles away from home, in the middle of the countryside. There aren't that many opportunities for Christmas shopping here. To make it worse, we don't get home until the 23rd of December and if anyone thinks I'm trudging round a shopping center that close to Christmas they have another thing coming! So this year I have been partaking in some bargain grabbing.



Now I definitely do not agree with pushing and shoving your way to a bargain (that's just lack of manners) and I really don't see the point of waking up at 4am to go shopping (I'm just lazy).

This blog has a money saving side so I have to say that buying stuff you do not need is a waste of money, it might be in the sale but if you didn't need it then you've wasted money. However, if you need something and you see it in a sale then by all means go for it, it beats paying full price! If you're going to spend money you light as well spend as little as possible! 

If you decided to spend money today or not I hope you had a good day.

Keep it Scrimpy,Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment