Sunday 8 November 2015

BEDN- Self-care Sunday

Self-care is something that I've seen popping up more and more as of late. But honestly, it's not something I'm that good at. I spend my days off worrying about the horses or when I'm at home I find myself pointlessly stressing about tiny things and at uni a was just terrible for pushing myself too far and making myself ill. So I'm making a promise to myself now, with all of you here to hold me accountable.


 I'm important and I need to look after myself. 

Sometimes it's okay to spend a morning in bed (or whole day)
I will do more spontaneous things that make me smile more, like riding a merry go round in London 
I love my friends, seeing them all graduate was amazing. They make me happy so I will make more time for them.
Cuppa anyone?
Finally, animals, dogs especially make me smile. There are no shortage of animals here on the farm but back home I like to steal Tash's dogs. I will be visiting at Christmas!
How do you take the time to look after yourself?

Keep it Scrimpy,
Laura.



No comments:

Post a Comment