Saturday 7 November 2015

BEDN- Friday night in

Okay, so this is a day late and I'm very sorry but that does mean you all get two blog posts today!

Most nights are nights in for me now, we're in the middle of nowhere so indulging myself while staying in is something I'm getting used to. Here's how I do it.

Have a bath

This sounds proper cheesy but there's nothing I love more than relaxing in a warm bubble bath with some music on and just forgetting about all responsibility, even for just half an hour.

Catch up on TV shows

I'm a little obsessed with #zax
There's not much time for TV so we occasionally like to take and evening to shut out the rest of the world and catch up with Russel Howard's Good News, Casualty or if I'm in the mood for something cheesy, say yes to the dress. I've been known to combine this is having a bath. Also, I'm far too invested in Casualty at the moment, Zax are my top priority on a Saturday night, they have to get back together (I probably need to get out more) 

Netflix and chill (or Amazon) 


There's even less time for films than there is for shows. When Shanna was here we did make an effort to have a movie night once a week but since she left we have let that one slip. James Bond is top of my to watch list. 

Eat snacks

Before
After
This usually goes well with watching films/TV shows, screw it, I sometime snack in the bath. 

Blog

I love taking time out to blog, it's time when it's just me and I can write anything I want without having to worry too much. It's a nice release for me. I've really gotten back into reading blogs and actually making to time to do something for just me is really nice. 

Reading


When I just want to shut the world out I pick up a book and block out everything else. 

How do you take time to indulge yourself?

Keep it Scrimpy,
Laura. 




No comments:

Post a Comment