Wednesday 6 May 2015

That time I handed in my dissertation.

Yup, I finally did it, I handed in my dissertation on Tuesday, whole 24 hours before the deadline. It has been quite the adventure but I have to say, I am so so glad that it is over now.



So after we gave them in to be bound we did what came naturally to students at 11am, we headed to the pub for an early lunch and a celebratory drink. It feels strange that three years of work have gone into producing this piece of work and finally all the stress, worry and hard work seemed worth it when the lady handed me back my very own, bound dissertation. I was so proud, 

You know when people post pictures of their new born children all over facebook because they are so proud of what they have produced and can't quite contain their pride? Well that's exactly how I felt, like I had just given birth to my own precious little baby and nothing was going to burst my bubble! 
After getting them back we jumped into Richard's car (Don't worry he wasn't drinking in the pub) and headed to a few of our favourite spots around Bangor to take some photos with our new babies.





Four very proud parents around Bangor with their newly bound babies. 

Now we are so close to freedom, just two exams to go and then we have some awesome plans for 
summer and beyond, which I will reveal to you all soon I promise! 



Keep it Scrimpy,
Laura.



4 comments:

  1. Congrats on handing in your dissertations, it's a great feeling! Unfortunately I think I have lost the copy I had on my computer. :(

    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had to hand a copy in on a CD for the uni to keep, if you had to do the same they probably still have it, maybe email and ask?

      Delete
    2. Pretty sure it was just a paper copy. Though I wonder if I thought to email it to myself for safekeeping - i'll have to check!

      Delete
  2. I handed in my dissertation a few months ago and it honestly is the best feeling. Congrats! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete