Tuesday 13 August 2013

Money Saving Tip #5 - Money saving apps

Remember this cheeky series? It's been a while since I posted one of these, I felt like I needed a little break from it all.
Anyone who knows me knows my phone is never really that far away and since saving money is a way of life my phone has more than it's fair share of apps to help me with that. So here they are!

Aldi
I love my Aldi app it keeps me up-to date with all of Aldi's special buys week by week, the great thing with this app is that it gives you special buys three weeks in advance so I can adjust my budget around what I need.



Voucher cloud

Voucher cloud is great, it gives you instant access to vouchers and offers nearby. My only problem with this app is that I don't really live near any of the good deals! Although during our trip to London I found that I could access a lot more deals, they even have a lovely website if apps aren't really your thing! 

Amazon and Ebay 
I love having these apps. Yes I buy stuff on the go which is great but what I find them really useful for is checking prices while I'm out shopping to see if it's cheaper to buy in the shops or online.

Redeemia

Redeemia is great, it gathers deals from various websites such as groupon , wowcher and many more I've never even heard of! You can find everything on here, from holidays to underwear.

80 Free call
Now since my mother is the best she is kindly paying my phone bill although she has put a block on my phone so I can't go over my set minutes and this is fine until I need to call an 0800 number I simply can't. recently I discovered this app which lets you call 08 numbers inclusive of your set minutes, it's saved me lots of time, money and stress! 


All of these apps are free to download, my current phone is a Samsung Galaxy S2 so runs on android, all of the above apps are available on iPhone as well.

Do you have any money saving apps? Feel free to share so we can all save.

Keep it scrimpy
Laura. 







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! The holiday season may drain a lot of people's budget but you can track and manage your finances with the help of Christmas saving apps.

    ReplyDelete