Thursday 1 August 2013

Budget Bucket list

Money super market are running a budget bucket list competition so right at the last minute in jumping on the bandwagon and entering. Basically this is a chance for all of us bloggers and internet lovers to share those little things we want to do before we, well... kick the bucket.

Now my problem with bucket lists are that they usually cost a heck of a lot! So here is my take on a bucket list.

The budget list

Watch the sun set from Bangor Pier then spend the evening on the beach round a campfire.
The problem with this one is I'm quite anti camping, I like my luxuries in life, maybe one day the right person will come along and persuade me. Plus deep down I'm an old romantic.
Climb Snowdon 
This will probably be done next year to be fair, and I promise I wouldn't even get the train.
Gallop along a beach 
I loved horse riding and had to stop a while ago as it was too expensive but I'd love to take it up again. There's nothing more exhilarating than feeling such a powerful animal respond to you, be at one with you.  
Go to the natural history museum and the Pencil museum 
Also the penis museum would be cool to visit but I'm just filthy. I love museums and obviously these two are the big ones...right?
Get some kick ass sewing skills
I'm a half decent hand sewer but I'm useless with a machine, think of all the pretty clothes I could make! 


Blowing the budget

A tour of new york  America
I'd do everything, shopping, a Broadway show, go see lady liberty, visit Erica in Boston, visit the Obama's, get food, oh and did I mention shopping?


I now have to tag three fellow bloggers

What would you guys do? 

Keep it scrimpy
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment