Thursday 18 July 2013

London baby!

Remember that summer to do list I wrote? Well I finally got round do ticking a few things off. We went to LONDON BABY!!

On Tuesday Miss Rhead and I hopped onto the train and headed down to London for a day of touristy crap and shopping.

It was beautiful weather all day. We both enjoyed this bubble man a little too much.




















We just had to have cheesy tourist photos with these guys!

After a quick visit to parliament square, which was a little too busy for our liking, we headed over to Oxford Street for some lunch and my first visit to Selfridges and Harrods!

Neither Alex nor I had been to Yo Sushi before so we headed there for lunch. Selfridges food hall was amazing!

Just look at these amazing cakes!

These sandcastles are actually chocolate! 

This statue of Mr Selfridge himself is made of Jelly Beans!

We didn't get many photos in Harrods as apparently you aren't really supposed to, although I did nearly buy a Louis Vuitton scarf but even my student loan couldn't stretch that far. I did end up buying a bottle of wine and a rubber duck though! 
Check out the giant bears! Yes I did have an outfit change half way through the day as Harrods have a dress code.

Finally we purchased a heat magazine just because we were in London.


So that's one more thing ticked off my to do list, now I'm off out for lunch with Alex as it's her Birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!


Keep it Scrimpy.

Laura.


2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, I hope you'll make such pictures for the niks travels project. You're in! Check your mail!

    Len

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've replied to your email, I'm so sorry I didn't see them before! X

      Delete