Friday 5 July 2013

Summer so far- Sunshine, friends and a 2.1

Bloody hell it's July already!

So today Bangor finally released our results for the year and it turns out I got myself a 2.1 for my first year and fair to say I'm really proud of myself, although there shall be no celebrations for me tonight as I'm off to work from 8-12.

Summer so far has been lovely, as much as I do miss Bangor it has been lovely to get home and relax, I've caught up with old friends and taken some time out with uni friends. Here is my summer so far in photos.


Obviously first on my list was to spend some quality time with the pooch. We had a picnic in the park (then a trip to the pub)

A trip to Alton Towers with Tash and Jack.

A fantastic trip to Chester Zoo with the GeogSoc Gang, I made it back to work with 2 mins to spare that day!

I spent the last of my PoundLand vouchers, it was an emotional time for me.

I did some gardening, mainly because I might be slightly missing HogSoc (but shhh don't tell Al)


I hope everyone is having a great summer, I have a few posts lined up for the next few weeks including some of my top things to take to uni for all of you would be freshers! 



Keep it scrimpy
Laura



2 comments:

  1. Well done on the 2:1! Hope you've managed to celebrate now or will do soon (:

    Nice to see you're enjoying the weather too :)

    missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celebrations shall commence tomorrow after some more gardening!

      xxx

      Delete