Monday 8 December 2014

10 Reasons why I'm a rubbish blogger

My top 10 reasons why I'm a rubbish blogger and why I should probably just give up now...

1- I always forget to take photos of my food before I start eating

The starter was so beautiful but I forgot the main! 
We were at a really fancy meal the other day and I only managed to instagram the first course! Disaster!



2- I always forget to take photos of my nails

Even when I do they look awful but stick a filter on it and it'll be fine! 

3- I'll happily wear and be photographed in the same outfit twice




 I'm disgusting.

4- I prefer dogs to cat


Just chilling in the pub looking cute and getting all the fuss #petme #bellyrub #cute #woof
 Even worse my dog doesn't have her own Instagram account, she could totally pull it off though

5- I don't wear makeup on a daily basis.

All the selfies are no make up selfies!

6- I don't drink coffee

I'm a tea lady!

7- I don't do cool edgy photos


At the end of the day a pie is a pie and it doesn't need weird angles to make it look better! 
8- I own nothing by Michael Kors

That bag is from ASDA and I don't even wear a watch!
The shame!

9- I don't read Vogue or other fashion magazines

The nearest I get is the fashion section in Take a Break!
10- I don't have a camera tripod for the outfit photos I never take


So when I do want to blog about my outfits, I have to get my dog to wear them.


One day I might become a better blogger but quite frankly I dislike coffee and my dog rules so screw the rules! 

Keep it Scrimpy,

Laura.


5 comments:

  1. I can sooo relate, thanks for being honest, Im glad someone's in the same boat as me! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well I'm glad it's not just me.

      Thank you for reading!
      X

      Delete
  2. Haha this is so true! :) I always forget to take pictures of my food and I never have anyone to take outfit photos, but when I am in the photo I'm wearing the same dress as 2 posts ago xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's tough being a blogger, I'm just too greedy to take photos before eating!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      X

      Delete
  3. I can relate to a lot of these things! Especially the food... I always forget to take photos of food. I am hungry and the last thing on my mind is to photograph it!! :P

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete