Thursday 18 December 2014

Coming home for Christmas

Yup, I've made it through another semester (yay me!) and after several Christmas meals I'm finally home. The heating is on and my mum has done my washing, she's such a star. Here's a run through of my Christmassy moments of the past few weeks

It took me a good while to start feeling christmassy this year but it began with a trip to Cheshire Oaks 



A stressful semester lead to a lot of photos like these being taken at the GeogSco Christmas ball which was out first chance to let our hair down.

As part of my Digital Detox, Richard and I finally got round to making our gingerbread village/

At the Christmas carol concert I finally began to feel christmassy!

And you know it's Christmas when you get snapchats from Vicky's dad. Last year I got a lovely one of his hair.

Finally being at home, reunited with the pooch and beautifully decorated tree. It's finally Christmas.

I'm home, it's Christmas, I still have 6000 words to write but I have my dog for company and a full fridge so I couldn't be happier.

Keep it scrimpy,
Laura. 




1 comment:

  1. Your gingerbread houses are cute! I bought a house kit that I need to build!! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete