Tuesday 24 November 2015

BEDN- Friday night out.

I've not being doing well with this blog every day thing have I? Oh well, I've just enjoyed blogging more this month. Anyway, Firday was mine and Richard's Anniversary, he's put up with me for a whole 2 years bless him! We've had to put celebrating on hold for a few days but we are now in Vienna making up for it.

We did however escape the farm for a few hours to visit our favourite cafe for cocktails and ice cream! 




I'm afraid this is about as wild as our Friday nights get here, I had one alcoholic cocktail and one none alcoholic and Richard didn't drink at all (there's a zero tolerance on drink driving here). I would definitely choose this kind of night out to a night in a club any day. 

What's your idea of a good night out?

Keep it Scrimpy,
Laura. 

No comments:

Post a Comment