Monday 16 November 2015

BEDN- Dear Jane and Chris

Today's prompt is Video. Well some of you may not know that since arriving here in the Czech Republic I've been giving vlogging a go and I have to say I've been really enjoying it!


I've taken inspiration from my favourite youtubers Carrie Hope Fletcher, Tom Fletcher and his lovely wife Giovanna Fletcher. Each week they vlog to each other and update the world on what they have been up to and I have been doing the same. Accept I vlog to Jane and Chris. It all started when I left Bangor... on the train.

Packing the important stuff, obviously.

Then Jane and Chris graduated and it was the most amazing day ever. Watching all my friends get the recognition of three years hard work was amazing.


Generally we just like to keep everyone updated on our antics, it's rained, we've visited castles, and doctors. 

You can find my Youtube channel here, please feel free to share in the comments!

Keep it Scrimpy,
Laura.


No comments:

Post a Comment