Monday 4 March 2013

Mothers day madness

Mothers day is very fast approaching and for the first time I won't be seeing my mum on mothers day (I went home the weekend just gone but she's on holiday). So I have been racking my brains to see what I can get for her. Usually I would make something but I would need to get it made AND posted in time, which isn't going to happen with all the work I have to do right now. So while trawling the internet I came across a few great deals I thought I would share with you.

iflorist.co.uk
They have some really beautiful bunches of flowers here for every occasion. You can select the delivery date, delivery is free if you select royal mail or you can select for them to be delivered over 'mothers day weekend' for free. The flowers I ordered came with a free box of expensive looking chocolates.
Prices range from £9.90-£30+
What really impressed me was that with the code CSDF5GBP you can get £5 off! 


The body shop
The body shop seem to always have some kind of voucher available somewhere. If your mum would like some classy smellys for mothers day then this is the place to shop! .This is what they have available currently.
40DEL-40% off AND free delivery when you spend over £5
OR
SAVE25-This gets you £25 off when you spend £50 (however delivery is £2.99)
 *Both codes are valid till Mon 11 Mar 2013.




Keep it scrimpy.

Laura.



No comments:

Post a Comment