Wednesday 27 March 2013

My something crazy

So I'm finally home for Easter! I almost didn't (stupid snow). I decided that this Easter I needed to get my arse in gear, I'm back at work so I'm not staying in bed all day every day, just the occasional day, but I wanted something to motivate me to get out and about.

I'm not really an overly active person, I dislike 'the outside'. My dog and shopping are the main reasons for my venturing 'outside' for leisure related purposes. By 'outside' I mean venturing anywhere by choice where there is a chance of be getting wet or cold. I've decided that since I'm a geographer I really should be more of the outdoors type so this was my first step to becoming more active and I have big plans for a whole new active/outdoors me this summer, however I am still waiting for summer to come along so those plans are on hold..

So I did something crazy. Something totally out of character. I joined the gym. 

For the next few weeks I shall be hitting the gym 2/3 times a week, currently I'm full of enthusiasm however I'm not expecting it to last so my plan to keep myself motivated is...
  • Go with friends
  • Carry my gym stuff in my bag all the time
  • Tell everyone that I will be going to the gym so I feel obliged to go
Any other tips to keep me motivated would be much appreciated!




Keep it scrimpy.
Laura.











No comments:

Post a Comment