Tuesday 8 January 2013

Money saving tips #3 TV Licence

TV licences are quite costly, the simple way to save yourself some money here is to just to not have one.

 I don't have one, I don't even have a TV

Nowadays there just isn't a need. You only need a TV licence to watch TV as it is being broadcast live. With the likes of iplayer and 4od you can still catch up on all the TV you watched at home. Then there are services like netflix and amazon prime which are pretty awesome.


Also communal areas such as common rooms usually have their own TV's for you to use.

If you are like me and are totally obsessed with a certain series (F.R.I.E.N.D.S.) it might be worth getting the box-set, I recently invested in the Sex and the City box set for only £20



Would you be getting a TV Licence for uni?


Keep it scrimpy
Laura.





No comments:

Post a Comment