Tuesday 30 April 2013

May Blogging Challenge

Well it's been another crazy month that seems to have flown by a little too fast. While this month hasn't been my most active in terms of blogging I'm still really proud of how my blog has been ticking over all  on its own, yay me!

Looking forwards to May I have the big scary problem of exams and because I am a total genius I have decided to take a blogging challenge. Organised by the lovely Elizabeth at  ttp://www.rosalilium.com/ go take a look at her blog, she's brilliant, she once wrote a whole post about bacon. I'm not even lying.check it out here.

Anyway!

Every day in May I will be blogging a variety of topics, to be fair I am writing as many posts in advance as I can (cheating? Maybe, but I like to think my exams have slight priority).

If you follow me on twitter I will be using the hashtag #BEDM a lot to share my posts.




Wish me luck!


Keep it scrimpy
Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment