Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunny Days in Bangor.

This weekend has been amazing and has reminded me why I came to Bangor in the first place, there aren't many uni's where you can go and have a BBQ on the beach on your day off and since it was so sunny yesterday Epti, Giselle and I headed to the beach armed with a BBQ and kites (from poundland of course).


This was the view across the menai straits yesterday afternoon. We were amazed how blue the water was. 


Getting the BBQs going



The views were seriously beautiful 




Our kites from Poundland provided a few hours of fun. I called mine Kevin.



I was loads better at flying kites than Giselle. We also taught Epti how to skim stones, she was a natural! 



 After then BBQ we sat and watched the sun set. The perfect end to a perfect day in Bangor.



Epti, Giselle and I.  

I felt really lucky to be here in Bangor this weekend, great people and beautiful scenery. I am a very Lucky Lady.

Keep it scrimpy.
Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment