Friday 26 April 2013

My summer resolutions


This post is inspired Alex's tweet. 
It got me thinking, why do we only make resolutions in January? Why not one every month? Well now the end of the academic year is creeping up on me quickly, hand in deadlines are here and exams are getting ever closer. So among all this I'm procrastinating to the max and looking ahead to summer. So inspired by Alex's tweet here are my summer resolutions.


  • Go to London- I love London, I'm a massive tourist when I go, might even invest in a bum bag to complete that tourist look.
  • Go on spontaneous day trips- Not including pub trips.
  • Take out a gym membership- I actually really enjoyed going to the gym over easter.
  • Actually use said gym membership- I have a feeling this shall be the hard bit
  • Relax - I have worked really hard this year, I think I deserve it
  • Go 'outside' more often- I have stupidly signed up to a module called 'Geography outdoors' for next year.
  • Spend some quality time with my dog- she's getting on a bit now but neither of us can really hack long walkies anyway. We are a good match
  • Go on a picnic
  • Spend quality time with friends
  • Go blackberry picking- I know this is more in the autumn time but it still comes under my summer break. 
  • Do more thrifty crafts- I haven't been crafting as much since I came to uni, I don't really have the space.

We shall see how well these go over summer.

Do you have any summer plans already? Feel free to share!


Keep it scrimpy.
Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment