Monday 29 February 2016

February round up

How the hell has this month gone so blooming fast!? I've not been very good with this months goals if I'm honest!

Relax




This one I've done pretty well on since I've got home. I've seen loads of friends and family, there's still more to see though, we're a big family!
Report

Well this didn't exactly get done. I've made good progress but it's no where near a draft! It's not the end of the world though, it'll get done. I'm only mildly stressing at the moment. 

Masters

Well I applied for one and I'm half way through the two others. The one I have applied for is my first choice so I'm happy I've applied but bricking it for their reply!

Get a haircut 


I did it! I went for quite the chop. I've been lusting over Lea Michelle's hair for ever and she totally rocks the fringe so I did it. I love it but I still getting used to it. It's super versatile and goes well into a side fringe when I don't fancy a full fringe.

So a mixed bag overall. It I'm pretty happy, the things that didn't get done aren't a disaster and I've got the important things done. Roll on March!

Keep it Scrimpy,
Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment