Friday 12 February 2016

The perfect valentines.

It's not very often I'm excited for Valentine's Day but this year I am. IM COMING HOME! I'm so excited! 

Valentines day = A morning spent in bed!
I'll be spending it with the cutest guy I know, he's handsome, loves cuddles, doesn't judge me for how much I eat or snack. He loves chick flicks, legally blonde is his favourite. He's always pleased to see me and he's got the cutest eyes. Yup, Alfie is my date. 

He's a good kisser as well!
Did I mention Alfie is a dog? Does it even matter? Look how cute he is!

Richard and I have spent a heck of a lot of time together these last seven months so we're both looking forwards to spending some time on our own, we will be spending Sunday together since we fly home Saturday night and my house is closest to the airport. I'll be having my dog date with Alfie sometime in the week.

How can anyone resist that!?
It's the perfect valentines. Who needs a man!? I mean mine is pretty great but he's no pooch.

Happy Valentine's Day guys!

Keep it scrimpy
Laura. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your time home and I'm sure you will with that handsome pooch! x

    Whitney | Beauty Affair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) He's so sweet, one day he might accidentally fall into my bag and come home with me! X

      Delete