Saturday 16 August 2014

Poundland finds: Rimmel London Apocalips

A trip to Llandudno last week took me into my beloved poundland. Initially just for a packet of nerds but I always check out the makeup section and to my amazement I found these little beauties!

These beauties at only £1 each!

Now I'm no beauty blogger but even I had heard about Rimmel Apocalips and I'd seen them in Boots and Superdrug retailing for about a fiver so when I saw them for just £1 I grabbed two.

Apocalips calls itself a lip lacquer, I'd say it's a cross between lip gloss and lip stick, the colours are bright and playful and dry with a matt finish both have some brilliant staying power! I wouldn't recommend chasing your boyfriend round the house trying to kiss him straight after applying it, he gets a very red face. Not that I did that. The only down side I found was that as with most lip gloss type products my hair was sticking to my lips and more with the red I found I got smudges on my face, not a classy look. Overall I'd say get your butts to poundland and find some while you can! 

Have you ever nabbed any poundland makeup bargains?

Keep it Scrimpy,
Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment