Sunday 10 August 2014

Sticker Food Sunday

Sunday is by far my favourite day of the week, lazy mornings afternoons in bed doing puzzles, bacon oatcakes and watching cooking programmes. There are few reasons to get dressed on a sunday but one thing I do like to make an exception for is to go sticker food shopping. While I'll always pop in and have a look for bargains in the week Sunday seems to be by far the best day to go and grab some stickered bargains.




Todays pretty awesome haul included:
Birthday Cake- £3.60 (M&S)
Venison Sausages- £2.30 (M&S)
A Bagel - £0.20 (ASDA)
Crumpets- £0.10 (ASDA)
Sausage Baps- £0.10 (ASDA)
Sushi- £0.10 (ASDA)
Coleslaw- £0.10 (ASDA)

Total spend- £5.90

Personally I'm impressed with the cake, it was supposed to be £12! I've been staying with Richard while I've been in Bangor so I got the rest of the house this as a bribe thank you. It says it serves 20 so there should be enough for a slice each!


Are you partial to some sticker food shopping? Share your best bargains!


Keep it scrimpy,
Laura 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,

    I thought this was such a good tip, I've never even seen this before! When I go back to uni next month I think this is definitely something I'm going to give a go on a Sunday. Especially if I can find a bargain as good as that cake!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say that is one of our best sticker food hauls, the cake though was amazing, it actually kept for about a week quite well as well, just head to any supermarket about an hour before they close for some great deals, sundays always seem to throw up the best deals though. Thanks for checkout out my blog, just having a read of yours now!

      X

      Delete