Wednesday 29 January 2014

Golf, Planes and Penny slots!

Well shit, it's been a while.

Massive apologies everyone!I hope everyone had a good Christmas and new year and any January exams anyone had have gone well.  It honestly feels like I haven't posted in months, life has been getting to be lately and I needed a break but that's that and I'm back now so onwards and upwards!

With the stress of January exams finally behind me (but with even more work looming) I took the opportunity to take a break from it all this weekend and catch up with friends.

Thursday was the day of our last exam which evidently meant a night out to celebrate. GeogSoc put on another amazing social, PUB GOLF! We donned our visors, hideous polo shirts and tacky socks and off we went for quite the night!






Friday was more of a low key day, after spending most of the day nursing a fuzzy head and finally taking down our Christmas tree! Jane and I made the most amazing cupcakes for Richard as it was his birthday before exams so we hadn't had the chance to celebrate. The cupcakes were more icing than cake but they were AMAZING! We were so proud of them! We also went out for a cheeky Chinese as well but the cakes were definitely the highlight.

Saturday was brilliant, it was wet and cold in Bangor so Richard and I escaped to Llandudno where it was only cold.We had a fish and chip lunch in a cute little cafe that was full of old people. Then I treated him to a day at the arcades playing on the 2p slots which he quickly got addicted to! I let him win at air hockey which was a good job really since he lost most of his man points when he couldn't win me a minion from the claw game! (Sadly I was having too much fun to take photos)

Sunday was spent as all Sundays should be. In my pjamas eating cake.

Unfortunately Monday meant a return to lectures and early starts!

Onwards and upwards!

Keep it scrimpy
Laura.



p.s It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment