Sunday 8 December 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Christmas is well and truly here in Bangor, as a student the run up to the holidays also means a very scary count down to essay deadlines. Obviously we used all out time very productively and had no late nights at all!





In other christmassy news....
 We went out and bought our tree a fortnight ago and put it up last weekend, call us keen but we are a Christmassy house!

The Christmas cups are out in Costa and I'm living off Gingerbread Latte 

Bangor highstreet is looking great, BU dance society held a flash mob in the high street, it was officially amazing!

We had out yearly spoons Christmas meal. Thanks to Tomos for the gin! I got Dan some Earl Grey Tea as his present, I've never seen someone drink so much tea!

Last night was the S.T.A.G christmas meal, somehow Jane and I got roped into going, it involved too much Lambrini and home made blackberry vodka, the food was brilliant as well! Next up we have the GeogSoc Christmas ball, I still need shoes.

I hope everyone is having a great christmas and if you still have those deadlines looming, keep powering through it's nearly over!


Keep it scrimpy,
Laura.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the time of deadlines! I swear it makes Christmas less exciting for us students, though I can't wait to get home! Loving the tree :) x

    ReplyDelete