Tuesday 19 November 2013

A not so quiet night in...

As students we're famous for our wild nights out although it's not all pub trips and crazy clubs. Nights in are a great way to save you and your friends a few precious pennies, also it's getting to the point where it's far too cold to go out! So last week we had a record 2 nights instead of going out (that doesn't mean we went out the other 5). On Thursday we had a curry night in place of a cheeky takeaway then on Friday we all gathered at Jane's to watch children in need staring...MCBUSTED!


I made the curry myself (one spicy one more mild) which is a much cheaper alternative to an expensive takeaway. I'd say all the ingredients cost no more than £10 although I already had most of it in! If you split that between the 7 of us that were there then that's £1.43 each, much cheaper than a takeaway! Plus of you all get together to cook then that's half your evening's entertainment!

Friday night meant children in need and since it would be staring McBusted (which Jane and I are mega excited about) we donned our Pudsey ears for yet another night in!
I've never seen anyone look quite so fabulous in Pudsey ears!

Some how I got the impression everyone else wasn't quite as excited for McBusted as we were. Apart from there being complaints over how cheesy Aldi cheesy doritos were it was another successful money saving night in!


Would you swap a night in for a night out? I'm considering doing some more cheap night in ideas, let me know what you think.


Keep it scrimpy
Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment