Sunday 5 April 2015

A-Z of me (part 1)

I've seen this tag doing the rounds and I wanted to give it a go, it's been surprisingly hard to come up with 26 things about me my life and I but here we go...

A- Azkaban

I'm a massive harry potter fan and I just had to get it in somewhere

B- Bangor

The place I've called home for nearly three years now, it's kind of emotional to think my time here is nearly over

C- Cookbooks
I love cookbooks, my collection has grown scarily fast and I feel a bit middle aged but I love to flick through them with post-it notes at hand and bookmark those must make recipes, although, most of the time I don't make exactly what is in the book I just use that as a starting point and go with it.

D-Dissertation 
It's a love hate relationship, it's based on the use of social media as a crisis communication tool and it's currently about half way there.

E-Ears
I really dislike my ears which is why I would never have really short hair and I hate wearing my hair up in public.

F- Family
I love my family to bits, they're an odd bunch and we don't always get along but really they're okay.

G- Gin
Currently my alcoholic beverage of choice.

H- Horse Riding

I love riding, and I really wish I could afford to do it more often. I'm hoping next year will give me the chance to get some more riding experience as I think there's no better way to seethe world than from a saddle.

I-Iced Tea

I'm addicted to this stuff, my absolute favourite drink and it's finally getting warm enough for it to be acceptable for me to drink it in public. Recently I've been experimenting with making my own.

J- Jumanji
One of my all time favourite films, even today it still manages to scare me a little.

K- Knock knock
Knock knock
Whose there?
Interrupting sheep
Interrupting sheep-
BAAAA!

L- Lucky

My number one pooch. I couldn't have an about me list and not include my beloved pet, I totally adore her and was totally devastated when she passed away in January. We had a good run and she was a happy dog, I genuinely could not have asked for a more friendly, affectionate and loving companion. 

M- Monopoly
Generally speaking in life, I'm not that competitive, that is of course until it comes to games. Richard beat me at Quidditch on the PS2 the other day and I genuinely didn't speak to him for a couple of hours, we don't play competitive games any more, it's two player co-op only.

Well that's the first half, I hope you've learnt something new about me, keep an eye out for the second half!

Keep it Scrimpy,
Laura


You can read part two here

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Bangor! I have never been and now I really,really want to visit! Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing place, it looks better in the sun than the rain though!

      Delete