Wednesday 17 September 2014

Cancer: We Beat You- A free ebook

I want to share something with you all, my friend Andy has written his own book, it's currently free on amazon and we would both really appreciate it if you could download it and have a read. It's a great book and I'm super proud of him!
This is us last Christmas 


The book called 'Cancer: We Beat You' is a very honest story of his life and how his mum having cancer has effected him. I'm not going to lie it was a difficult read for me, at the time I knew the basics of the situation but in reality I had no idea what he was going through. It's a very honest take on a subject that effects so many people. He wrote this because he suffered in silence and he do want anyone else to go through what he did.
Reading it now makes me so proud of him, he's come through so much and he's doing well at university but more importantly he's one of my closest friends and he's awesome. I love him to bits. We might not see each other as much as we should but I know that if I ever need him he'll be there.

You can download his book in ebook form for free until midnight on Amazon tonight or visit his website. Both him and I would really appreciate it if you would give it a read and leave a review.

Let us know what you think.

Keep it Scrimpy,
Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment