Tuesday 16 September 2014

10 Things I love about September.

So we are well into September, it's almost Fresher's week and I'm loving everything September has to offer, here's my top 10 things that I love about this month...




10- I get to start wearing my Jedi dressing gown again

Yup, it's warm and snuggly. Also wearing it and watching Star Wars just seems more acceptable at this time of year, if I did it in July that would be wasting a day.

9- My student loan arrives

Oh how my bank account needs a top up! I seriously wish it had arrived earlier and I had a nice full bank account for my trip to the Harry Potter studios, probably lucky it wasn't there, I could have done a lot of damage!

8-It starts to get darker earlier

I don't know what it is about this that I love so much I just do!

7- The leaves start to change

And they are all pretty colours and crunchy when you step on them!

6- There's still the occasional sunny day 

While I love winter it's nice to be reminded how lovely summer has been

5- I get back to normality

After a 3 months of various work placements, trips out and spending time with my dog I totally ready to get back into some kind of routine!

4- I can wear snuggly jumpers 

I have a whole draw of them ready to come out, I can't wait!

3- Back to uni shopping

Everyone loves shopping and I love making my room my own, see my room in first year here

2-The blackberries and damsons are out and I get to make jam!

Blackberry picking is one of my favourite autumn pass times and I simply love making jam and flavoured alcohol from our harvest 

1- Getting back to uni

There's no doubt that I love it here in Bangor and since I left I've been itching to come back. For the last time this year I get to don my peer guide t-shirt and welcome another set of fresher's. Bring. It. On.


What are your favorite things about this month?


Keep it Scrimpy,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. I love you to bit's and back you are so me spread your wing babe and fly do the things I never did am trying do now but age is against me do it all with my blessing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should write a post on your flavoured alcohol making, just so I can copy you, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with everything on this list minus the specific Jedi part and the jam. :)

    Love the leaves changing, boots and sweaters, perfect weather for long walks. The slight chill and breeze! Usually back to school is on my list, but I graduated and I'm so sad! :( Enjoy it Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing quite like knit-wear! Can't wait to start rocking the jumpers again :)

    Lauren
    http://totally-typically.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. September always feels like the start of the year when you're a student. I love the motivation I have in September. I also love loan, shopping and living with friends again! :)

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete