Wednesday 20 February 2013

What's in my graze box?

Okay, so I jumped on the Graze wagon, I was given a code for a free box from a friend and as a student I couldn't say no to a freebie.As a student I have found myself snacking a lot more, even now I have a little bowl of Wonka Nerds (thanks  PoundLand) and some rice crackers at my desk. Graze seemed a brilliant way to make the most of my snacking habits and get some extra goodness in my snacks. Plus getting post really brightens my day (how sad is that!) so getting food in the post is even better!


Graze is  a brilliant little company who send out snack boxes to your home/office/farm where ever the postie will go, so will your graze box. Plus, because it's so snug and cute you don't even have to be in when Mr Postman delivers. Each box contains four little punnets of snacks, you can go online and tell them what food they should never send you and what foods you wouldn't mind trying.


I have so far had 2 boxes 

Box 1 contained...

chocolate orange granola




The pumpkin cake in this was by far the best thing in the box and adding the little tea bag in there is so sweet, the cake was so beautifully made, writing about it is making me want another one. I enjoyed this sat in our sunny kitchen with my kindle. 
The bread basket and the pistachios were both really nice, although I did find their flavors a little on the strong side I had some major herb breath after the bread one.

The Chocolate orange granola wasn't nice at all. It just really wasn't my cup of tea. I ate the raisins then I think the rest got donated to my flatmates.

Onto box 2...

Box 2 contained...

This was by far my favourite box, switch the tutti frutti  for the pumpkin cake from the last box and I would be a very happy bunny.

I don't think I can pick the best one from here. The bonnie wee oatbakes were lush! The onion chutney was to die for! The summer berry flapjack was eaten for breakfast one morning when I was running late and they were amazing. I have always loved the toffee apple since my sister gave it to me over summer from her graze box so was super happy when I opened the box and saw it there.

The tutti frutti on the other hand really let the box down, dried fruit isn't really my thing but I thought I would try this anyway. I was so disappointed it was all just a little too sweet for my liking.


Overall I do really love Graze, however I have had to cancel my subscription, I can't really justify nearly £4 a week. Although I will be treating myself to one every now and again and I am considering picking up my subscription again over my exam period.


If you guys fancy a free graze box head over to... http://www.graze.com/uk/p/91DNZQ9 or enter the code 91DNZQ9 when you order your first box

Have/would you tried Graze? If you have done one of these posts link me, if really quite nosy!


Keep it scrimpy

Laura.








No comments:

Post a Comment