Tuesday 12 February 2013

Long time no blog!

If feel like such a long time since I blogged and I'm really sorry that I haven't but I have had a rubbish week and haven't felt like doing much at all. So since I have been gone for so long I thought I should update you on what I have been doing all this time.



I got a job offer- exciting stuff I know, I would be working as a magazine distributor for Cosmo here in Bangor. I'm putting a lot of thought in before I decide what to do with this though as I would need to store about 1,000 magazines, not easy in my tiny halls.

I'm applying for another Job- I would really like to be a warden for Halls next year, I'm currently in the process of writing a cover letter (I've never done this before, any tips would be much appreciated) . Some people think I'm crazy wanting to be a warden, maybe I am, but hey, who isn't just a little crazy?

I ate a whole Banoffee pie, yup a whole one. Not even ashamed of it.

Made the most amazing Sunday lunch- We introduced Epti (My friend from Paris) to the wonders of a great British Sunday lunch.


Had a four course meal- Cooked for us by they lovely Epti. Starter, main and dessert THEN a Cheeseboard!

I made things- I can't say too much yet because they have been sent off to Lora who I got in the valentines blog swap/present swap I am taking part in I shall blog about it soon

I forgot a lot of things-My Uncle Darren's birthday, My dad's partner's birthday, posting Lora's card today and I'm sure there is more but I just forgot.

I went to PoundLand- Somethings never change 

I got my first ever graze box!


This past week has been very food based from these pictures, I have done other things other than eat, promise! 


Keep it scrimpy
Laura.


No comments:

Post a Comment