Thursday 18 October 2012

Please remain seated and keep your arms and legs in at all times.


Hello!

            Welcome to Scrimpy Student, my new baby blog. Here in this wonderful world of students I hope to share with you some hints and tips to save those oh so precious pennies and generally get you through your time at uni.
            Firstly I had better introduce myself. I am Laura, a first year Geography BSc student at Bangor University.   
(That's me over there!)

            I am from the Staffordshire Cheshire boarder area. I love my dog to bits and miss her so so much now I'm here. I’m a missive Harry Potter fan.
            I like saving money, I love shopping! I love good quality food. And the best bit? I can still have it all on my student budget. Stay tuned to find out how.

Keep it Scrimpy!

 Laura.


No comments:

Post a Comment